currently work in a AI research team
Parallel Processing, Lightweight Deep Learning, Computer architecture, HPC, Microprocessors, Machine Learning, Computer Vision
• International Journals
1. "New Two-Level L1 Data Cache Bypassing Technique for High Performance GPUs." Journal of Information Processing Systems, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 51-62, Feb. 2021.
2. “Dynamic Selective Warp Scheduling for GPUs Using L1 Data Cache Locality Information.”
Part of the Communications in Computer and Information Science book series (CCIS), Vol. pp. 230-239, 2019.
3. "Cache Reuse Aware Replacement Policy for Improving GPU Cache Performance." Part of the Lecture Notes in
Electrical Engineering book series (LNEE), Vol.450, 2018.
4. “Detection of multiple salient objects through the integration of estimated foreground clues.”, Image and Vision
Computing, 54, pp.31-44, 2016.
5. “Locality Similarity based Document Layout Analysis using Improved ARLSA.” International Journal of Contents, vol.11, No.2, pp.15-19, 2015.
6. “Object Segmentation using Mean-shift with Grid-mask for Grab Cut Algorithm.” International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp.409-416, 2014.
• Domestic Journals
1. “MSHR-ware Dynamic Warp Scheduler for High Performance GPUs.” KIPS Trans. Comp. and Comm. Sys, Vol.8, No.5, pp.111~118. 2019.
2. “Latency Hiding based Warp Scheduling Policy for High Performance GPUs.” Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol.24, No.4, pp.1-9, 2019.
3. “Workload Characteristics-based L1 Data Cache Switching-off Mechanism for GPUs.” Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information vol.23, No.10, pp.1-9, 2018.
4. “A New Warp Scheduling Technique for Improving the Performance of GPUs by Utilizing MSHR Information.” The Journal of Korea Institute of Next Generation Computing, Vol.13, No.3, pp.72-83, 2017.
5. “Instruction Flow based Early Way Determination Technique for Low-power L1 Instruction Cache.” Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol.21, No.9, pp.1-9, 2016.